Sunday, September 11, 2011

Neil Cooks Grigson is 4!

Hello there.
I just realised today that it is Neil Cooks Grigson's 4th birthday! I am so terrible at remembering these things - if I had been a bit more observant I would have done a nice spread. Oh well never mind. At least I get the chance to say a big thanks to everyone who reads and comments on the posts, I get such nice feedback from people and that always spurs me on.

I am two-thirds of the way through the project now, so I suppose there's still another couple of years of blogging this book at the very least!

The blog is going to be quiet over the next few weeks, but I have great plans coming up for October.... watch this space...

6 comments:

Joan Strassmann said...

Some unusual animal parts for October? I'm game!

onemorefoldedsunset said...

Happy Birthday!

Neil Buttery said...

Cheers!

Neil Buttery said...

Joan - oh yes! i hve managed to procure some good animal parts...

Simon and Rach said...

Happy Birthday for the brilliant blog Nizza. Hope you and Lee are discovering gourmet delights on your travels. More offal please :-)

Neil Buttery said...

Cheers Seggy. There will definitely be more offal coming up!