Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year...

..one and all! It’s been quite a bumped year for the Grigson experiment; thanks to everyone for reading the blog and huge kisses to all those that have tried the recipes. I’m both shocked and stunned at the feedback I’m getting from people. And to think I almost stopped the blog at one point. So thanks, thanks and thanks again Grigsoners.

I was chatting to someone the other day and they asked how it was all going. I told them it was going well and that I’d done my hundredth recipe. “You must be nearly done now?” was the reply. I’ve just had a quick look through the book and there are 456 recipes! Shit man: this is gonna take bloody ages. I’m hitting the ground running this New Year though and need to catch up with you all. I’m trying to really crack on with stuff as really I’ve only cooked the tip of the iceberg (you know what I mean)…

No comments: