Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I may be poor but hopefully there will still be Grigsons to speak of. Today, my order of preserve-making goodies came via the Internet. I just need to get hold of some cheesecloth and I can make some marmalade. I don't have a proper posh pan or a thermometer but hopefully all will be well. As I am poor I will have to be frugal, so I shall hopefully be making more jams etc. soon. Also, I got an ice cream maker for Christmas, so I can do some exciting (and cheap) experiments with that. Anyone fancy a water sorbet!? Even if I don't do stuff from the book I shall put on my own recipes; I haven't done that for a while and I should because I've made some good ones off the hoof and forgotten what I did. Anyway, I'm going to stop blabbering now. Laters!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.