You will need:
Medium-sized potatoes, peeled (I do 2 per person)
3 medium-sized onions, sliced
Sage and onion stuffing
Salt and pepper
What to do...
- Preheat the oven to 108 degrees Celsius (or if having with meat, follow instructions for the meat you are roasting).
- Spread the sliced onions evenly on the bottom of a roasting tin
- Cut the base of each potato so that they can stand up longways (like large eggs!). Dunk the top of each potato in some stuffing and season well.
- Nestle these amongst the onions, or around the joint of meat. Sprinkle extra stuffing on top
- Pour enough stock so that it is around 1/2 inch deep.
- Roast for around 1 1/2 hours until cooked.
- If you're doing meat - make sure it's a cut that take at least 1 1/2 hours to cook, otherwise it'll dry out